Our last family picture before Zack and Maddie head out on their missions. Our lives are changing and we cherish the times we've had together.

Sunday, April 26, 2009


Chase, Zack, Mike, Sinjin (from left)
I have never watched a game until this year and it is a crazy game. That is if your used to watching football. I guess if you grew up playing rugby it wouldn't be strange. It's kind of like soccer and football combined.


I have yet to learn the rules. After 15 years of watching Zack play football I still haven't learned all the rules. I swear they keep adding them. So with rugby, I may never learn them.


I know there is this group huddle called a scrum and they pass the ball backwards. It's a try instead of a goal or touchdown. They don't wear any pads and it is very, very, very physical. I guess that's what guys like. The games are shorter. I do like that. And the parents don't seem as hostile. I enjoy watching my boys play any sport and the fact that they are staying active.

Warming up before the big game against a team from Canada




















To view more pictures on other Rugby games, visit Our family photo gallery!

No comments: